Autopsy: WWE legend Chyna died from toxic mix of alcohol and pills
An autopsy report claims WWE star Chyna died of consuming a combination of prescription pills and alcohol.
The 45-year-old died in April when a friend went to check on her.
Chyna, also known as Joan Marie Laurer, was known as the "9th Wonder of the World" in the ring. According to The Associated Press, Andre the Giant called himself the eighth.
Acccording to TMZ, Chyna had Ocycodone, Ocymorphone, Valium, Nordiazepam, and Temazepan in her system, along with alcohol.
Her manager, Anthony Anzaldo told The Associated Press she had been taking more than her usual prescription amounts of ambien and valium in the weeks leading up to her death.